Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, March 14, 2016

Interactive Books - The Farm

I'm so excited.  
It's been so long since I've made something new that I forgot how excited I get to show the kids something new.

I decided to make a couple of farm interactive books.  Interactive books were the first things I ever made and I just love making new ones.

I decided to make these ones a little smaller inside.
I kept the outside cover the same size so that when you store them, you don't catch the pieces and they won't fall off.




The two books both have interactive pieces.
The first one has words and the children need to put the correct word in each sentence.




The second book requires the children to read the sentence and put the right animal in the picture.


I also made some flash card that I could put up around the room for the children to refer too.


I also made the same books in a black and white version so the children could cut and paste and then take them home. 









No comments: