Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Special Educaton E-Book

I'm so excited to announce that the Back to School Special Education E-Book is here and it's ready for you to download.  It's full of tips and freebies aimed at the special education teacher.  You can grab your free e-book by clicking on the picture below.  




To celebrate, I'm giving away a $25 dollar gift certificate to my store.




But that's not all.  All 25 bloggers in the e-book are having a giveaway on their blogs.

You can find them by clicking on the buttons below.





2 Notes:

Jen Seeger said...

I'm trying to click that I like your store but the box keeps disappearing under the text "But that's not all.."

A Special Kind of Class said...

Hi Jen,

I'm not sure what box you are referring to but you can head to my store by clicking on the TpT circle in the header.

Thanks for following.

Mandy