Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Father's Day Gift Freebie

In a couple of weeks it's Father Day and I thought we would get a head start on our gifts.


I started with plain jars I picked up at the Dollar Store.

I found ones that had a large flat top. 

 I printed out the labels and had the children cut them out.

I have a sticker machine and it is fabulous for running the labels through.  They come out sticky on the back and are then easy to adhere to the jar.  If you don't have a sticker machine, you can use regular glue.








We used some Core vocabulary to talk about what we doing as we went along.   Here we were talking about putting the nuts in the jar.  This communication board is available for free on the Minspeak website.



After we added the nuts, the children added their names to the top of the jar.


To grab your free labels and directions, click on the picture below.





No comments: