Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Penguin Book and Sale

Are you going to be watching the Superbowl today?  If you are one of my regular followers, you know I'm a hockey mum.  I can't say I've watched a ton of football in my life but I'm looking forward to watching the game today.

To celebrate, I'm going to have a Superbowl Sale.  My whole store will be 20% off for today and tomorrow.

I'm going to be having some giveaways throughout the day, so make sure you follow me on Instamgram and FB.

My new Build a Penguin Book is ready and I must say that this is one of my favourites.
I added an extra book to this package so there are 5 books all together.  The package is on for 1/2 until Wednesday.  










No comments: