Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dear Future Me.....

My good friend Crystal from Kreative in Kinder is having a linky party.  She had the best idea to write herself a letter.  I decided to join in too.

After a tough year last year I was a little apprehensive going into this year.  I spent a lot of time over the summer investigating The Daily 5 and re-working my long range plans.  

Here is my letter to myself. 



Head on over to Kreative in Kinder to read more letters and to join in the fun. 

2 comments:

Kreative in Kinder said...

Thanks for linking up friend!!! Love!
Crystal

Emily said...

Your last year sounds just like my last year. Luckily, I have a great group of kids this year, too. Reading your note was just the positive boost I needed. Thank you!