Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fall Math Work Stations

School is just around the corner and I'm frantically trying to get everything done that I wanted to.

  These are my math work stations that I'm going to start with.  

It contains a lot of counting activities because I'm not sure what skills my little ones will be arriving with.  

It will be 1/2 price until the weekend.
I'm working on finishing up my literacy unit too.


Acorn order contains numbers to 100.  Just incase there are some kids working on higher level numbers. 


Fall Patterns includes an AB, ABC, AABB, AAAB, and ABBB patterns.  For more of a challenge, children can create their own pattern.


I've included several different counting activities since the children are going to need lots of practice counting in different ways.




I've included a couple of sorting activities.  Children can sort by object type in this one.


For children who need a challenge, they need to figure out the missing number.



Working on one-to-one correspondence is also important. 


In this last activity, children can sort by either shape or colour. 


No comments: