Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring No Prep Word Work

During my guided reading groups, my high group was ready to start working on word families.  I made up these sheets to practice some of the skills they learned.  I made two different versions to differentiate it for my students.  One version has blanks and the other has the words.  


I also made word family puzzles.  We practiced with the colour versions and then the children had to cut apart and put back together the pictures in a little book.



My middle group is working on beginning sounds.  We used real objects to practice and then worked with pictures.




 You can find all the sheets above in my Spring Word Work pack below.  It's on sale for 1/2 price until Tuesday.


No comments: