Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Well I have finally taken the plunge and jumped into the world of blogging.  In the past few months I have been visiting some really great blogs by other teachers and some amazing blogs on the journey of some special children. 

One thing that I've noticed though, is that there are really very few blogs for teachers of students with multiple needs.  Especially the ones I teach.  My students are young, mostly junior kindergarten and senior kindergarten (ages 3 to 5) and occasionally an older student (maybe grade 1 or 2).  I'm hoping with this blog to provide some suggestions and lessons for teachers to use with their students, no matter what their abilities are or whether they are in a self-contained class, mainstreamed or home schooled.  Everything can be adapted.  You just have to be creative.

No comments: